Welcome to Wynn-Crosby
- Wynn-Crosby is a private oil and gas company which has been located in Dallas Texas since it was founded by Ron Crosby in 1994. Wynn-Crosby acquires and develops oil and gas properties in the Onshore USA.
- Wynn-Crosby is actively pursuing the acquisition of both operated and non-operated working interests as well as mineral and royalty interests.
- Wynn-Crosby has dedicated employees and strategic relationships with key consultants who give it the subsurface, operational, financial, land and administrative capabilities to quickly evaluate and acquire and then responsibly operate properties.
- Wynn-Crosby’s financial resources are strong as a result of its core group of long-standing investors and its strong reserve based banking relationships.
- Since its inception, Wynn-Crosby has owned, drilled and operated numerous wells in Oklahoma, North Texas, South Texas, and Arkansas. Current operations include wells located in Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas and Wyoming.
- Wynn-Crosby is currently involved in stewarding non-operated working interests in over 1,000 wells.
- Wynn-Crosby holds over 80,000 net acres of HBP, primary term leasehold, and mineral fee, a large portion of which is a remnant of previous unconventional and shale gas drilling efforts.